Saturday, August 27, 2011

Interview part 1 and 2 and The Complex preview

Had internet back today and I see that part 1 and 2 of the interview are already on-line. The part I prefer of this thing is that I can share something from one of the projecs I've been working in the last months. So, here you go:

INTERVIEW PART 1


INTERVIEW PART 2

The Complex wraparound cover, pencils and colors by me, story by the great Ryan Matta in the interview part 1 you'll find some more details about the book.


and a double splash page (I consider it as a splash image even if it's divided in panels), pencil and inks by me and colors by Kote Carvajal:


I hope you like what you see, I'm putting a lot into this book, first of all 'cause I love the story and the characters.

Here we have a steb-by-step some pages from "The Dead and Endless Wasted" written by Fred Kim. More explanations into the interview part 2. You've already seen it here but maybe someone will enjoy the process:


Pg. 5 lay-out:

Pg. 5 pencils:


Pg. 5 inks (bottom panel had some massive changes):


Pg. 6 lay-out:

Pg. 6 pencils:


Pg. 6 inks: 








No comments:

Post a Comment